Admission into B.A / B.Com Open System
Centre for Distance Learning, GITAM offers admissions into B.A. and B.Com programmes under flexible system in both Telugu and English media. One who had completed 18 years of age and the candidate should have passed the two year Intermediate examination conducted by the Board of Intermediate Education of Andhra Pradesh or any examination (10+2) equivalent thereto recognized by GITAM University. The flexible system for B.A. and B.Com study was introduced to take education to as many people as possible, particularly the rural areas and poor.
Centre for Distance Learning was also giving special focus on good placement for the students and will give guidance in personality development and career planning for the students.
Apart from the contact classes, weekend contact hours will be organized at CDL. During which the students will directly interact with the faculty to discuss academic and career issues.
- Duration : 3 years Medium : English / Telugu
- Candidates with 18 years (by current year) and above eligible.
Applications available at Visakhaptnam
- Centre for Distance Learning, GITAM (Deemed to be University), Rushikonda, Visakhapatnam-530 045.
How to apply
- Applications can be obtained in person by submitting DD for Rs. 200/- or by post requesting for application enclosing a DD for Rs. 250/- drawn in favour of ‘CDL-GITAM University’ payable at Visakhapatnam.
- Send filled-in applications to the Director, Centre for Distance Learning, GITAM, Rushikonda, Visakhapatnam-530 045.